- What are your hours of operation?
Princeton club is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Can I use all Princeton Club locations with my membership? Yes! Full access to all three Princeton Clubs, all Xpress locations, Princeton Club Xpress for Women is included with your membership and if you travel, you will also have access to hundreds of Fitness Clubs Internationally. *some restrictions apply.
- Is there an initiation fee to join your club?
No. Memberships are paid in simple monthly payments.
- I have children. Is childcare extra?
Childcare is included with all memberships for your children from birth to age 12.
- Do I pay extra for classes?
All group X classes (including the most popular classes) are free to members. (CLASS SCHEDULES)
- How often should I exercise?
If you haven't been exercising, starting off with 2-3 times a week for about 30 minutes would be an excellent start.
- How long will it take before I start seeing results?
This will depend on your current fitness level. Some people will see results in just a few workouts and almost everyone will notice results within 30 days.
- Is someone available to help me get started?
As soon as you join our club we can schedule a fitness appointment for you with a personal trainer. You will be issued your membership card and can start working out immediately.
- How do I get started?
Simply call and one of our membership counselors will give you a tour of the club and give you all the information to get started!