Your Princeton Club membership may qualify you for reimbursement from your health insurance company.
Unity Health: Fitness First
Unity's Fitness First Program is an exercise reward program for members and their spouses enrolled in the health plan.
You and your spouse can earn a combined total of $200 per calendar year in one of three ways:
- Subscriber earns $200 in two $100 increments: one after six consecutive months and the second after another six consecutive months ($100 every six months)
- Spouse earns $200 in two $100 increments: one after six consecutive months and the second after another six consecutive months ($100 every six months)
- Subscriber and spouse split the $200; each earn $100 after six consecutive months
To earn the cash reward, you must:
- Enroll in the program using the Fitness First Enrollment Form. You must be enrolled in the Fitness First program for your workouts to count toward a reward.
- Work out a total of 60 times in a six-month period at the Princeton Club.
- Swipe your card each time you work out
The Princeton Club will submit your attendance to Unity each month. For details visit http://unityhealth.com/HealthWellness/Rewards/Fitness1st
Dean Health Plan: Wellness Incentives Now! (WIN) Program
Dean Health Plan's WIN Program offers cash back for your Princeton Club membership. Anyone who is covered under Dean Health insurance is eligible to participate, children and adults alike.
Dean will reimburse individual members for eligible services received, up to $100 back each contract year. In addition to the individual maximum, there is also a maximum reimbursement limit of $200 per family, per calendar year.
How and when do you receive reimbursement?
- You pay for the service at the time it is rendered.
- Request a receipt from the Princeton Club once you have paid $100 and send it along with the WIN Program Reimbursement Form to Dean Health Plan.
- Within 30 days Dean will send you a check as a reward for your healthy endeavor!
For details visit www.deancare.com/win
Group Health Cooperative: Exercise For Excellence
Get started today with Exercise for Excellence, the GHC-SCW fitness reimbursement program. GHC-SCW will reimburse you either $100 (individual) or $200 (family of two or more enrolled members) for the year.
To be eligible for the wellness reimbursement, work out at the Princeton Club at least 120 times during a 1-year period, from January 1st through December 31st. Once you have completed 120 workouts, print the Wellness Reimbursement Form found on Group Health’s website. Take the form to the Princeton Club and request a printout of your attendance. Then, send your signed reimbursement form, along with a copy of your attendance to Group Health.
For details visit https://ghcscw.com
Physicians Plus: Good Health Bonus
Physicians Plus provides an annual $100 or $200 Good Health Bonus reimbursement.
A regular exercise routine is important to maintaining a more active and healthy lifestyle. Physicians Plus now offers a health & fitness facility reimbursement as part of its Good Health Bonus program.
To receive reimbursement for your Princeton Club membership, simply collect receipts (for payments made after 1/1/09) for enrollment or monthly payments until they total at least your maximum allowance (members with single contracts can receive up to $100 per year; members with family contracts can receive up to $200 per year per family).
Attach a copy/copies of your receipt(s), complete the Gym Reimbursement Form found on Physicians Plus website and mail it to the address listed on the form for reimbursement.
For more information go to www.pplusic.com/about/index.asp?cid=25