Trainer Tip from Personal Trainer, Katie Hemesath
Getting adequate rest has been proven to aid in weight loss.
Here are 5 tips to help you sleep better at night:
– Wake up at the same time every day. This will help your body sync into an efficient schedule.
– Try to let natural light wake you up
– Write down anything you are worrying about or need to remember before you go to sleep so you don’t lay awake thinking about it.
– Stop using electronic devices 1 hour before going to sleep.
– Sleep on a half empty stomach, empty or full may disrupt sleep patterns.