Your Princeton Club Membership may qualify you for reimbursement from your Health Insurance Company. Each time you enter the Princeton Club you are required to swipe your card into our computer system. This allows an accurate record of your attendance that can be shared with your health insurance company. Members enrolled in member self service through Princeton Club can view and print their attendance.
Unity Health: Quartz Well
The Quartz Well Personalized Digital Wellness program is available to eligible members. Quartz Well is simple, flexible and rewarding. It’s designed to reward you for taking care of yourself — whatever your fitness level, wherever you’re at.
- Log in to QuartzMyChart to create your account.
- Sync with tracking devices or mobile apps to earn points for steps you take in daily activities or working out.
- Points can be redeemed and used for purchases on Amazon.com.
For more information, please visit: https://quartzbenefits.com/members/members-health-insurance-services-wisconsin/health-wellness-wisconsin/wellness-prevention-resources-wisconsin/wellness-rewards/wellness-programs-wisconsin-getting-started
SSM Health – Dean Health Plan: Living Healthy
Dean Health Plan offers a Living Healthy Rewards program for making healthy decisions. Anyone age 18 and over who is covered under Dean Health Plan Insurance is eligible to participate. Individuals can receive rewards valued up to $150 per calendar year. Earn points that can be redeemed for rewards and can be spent like cash.
- Log in to Living Healthy Portal to create an account with the member number.
- Immediately you will be prompted to take the health assessment when you log in or click on health assessment.
- Enter the most recent health screening measurements.
- Log in to your Living Healthy portal and click rewards tab and Log It!
For more information, please visit: www.deancare.com/wellness/health-and-wellness
Group Health Cooperative: Manage Well
Group Health Cooperative wants to thank their members for participating in healthy choices.
- Participation is available for the GHC-SCW insurance policy holder plus one spouse, life partner, or significant other also on the plan.
- Earn points by completing and engaging in activities and challenges through the Manage Well platform.
- Members that earn enough points to qualify for a payout, receive payments after completion of each quarter.
For more information, please visit: https://ghcscw.com/wellness/wellness-reimbursement
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota: Fitness Incentive
CBS is offering a variety of health and wellbeing programs. You can identify what you are eligible by logging into your account.
- Sharecare – A digital health solution that helps you manage all of your health in one place. You’ll get tools, insights and information that can help you improve your health and live your healthiest life.
- Blue 365 – Offers premier health and wellness discounts and is free to join. These exclusive discounts are available to members of select BCBS organizations.
For more information, please visit: www.bluecrossmn.com/wellbeing/health-programs/fitness-discounts
United Healthcare or BCBS-MN: Healthy Contributions
Any member who is 18 and older may receive a wellness reimbursement when visiting the Princeton Club the specified number of days per calendar month.
- Member must enroll and print out an activation letter to obtain eligibility. Bring the letter and your email address to the Princeton Club to put on file.
- A maximum of two qualifying adults per household may participate in the program.
- The Princeton Club will report your workouts monthly to United Healthcare.
For more information, please call 855.215.0230 or visit: https://myuhc.com
*Available Only at Xpress Clubs, May Upgrade to Large Clubs.
*Renew Active (Formerly Optum): United Healthcare Medicare Plan Holders
Insurance ID 9-digits, beginning with an A or S
Visit any participating location and have access to exercise classes, fitness equipment, and social activities as part of your UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage plan, at no additional cost.
- Member must enroll to obtain an ID.
- Log in and go to Health & Wellness and look for Renew Active.
- Search for a participating location by address, city, or zip code.
For more information, please call the toll-free number on the back of member card or visit: https://uhcrenewactive.com/home
*Silver & Fit
8-digit insurance ID
Designed to promote regular exercise and a way to meet new people and improve the quality of your life. Many benefits are available with the program and help keep you young and healthy. Members can earn rewards for being active.
- To find a fitness center enter the zip code and Log In or register if first time user.
- Create an account to check eligibility, member and account information.
For more information, please call 877.427.4788 or visit: www.silverandfit.com
16-digit insurance ID
A free fitness program for adults 65+ with unlimited access to any participating gym.
- Fill out the eligibility form to see if your insurance covers a free membership.
- Free classes with certified instructors and something for everyone at all levels of ability.
For more information, please visit: www.silversneakers.com
Please check each plan’s website for current requirements as they may be different from what is listed above. If you have questions about these Health Insurance Reimbursement Programs, please call us at 608-833-2639 for more information.