Your Princeton Club membership may qualify you for reimbursement from your health insurance company.
Your Princeton Club membership may qualify you for reimbursement from your Health Insurance Company. Each time you enter the Princeton Club you are required to swipe your card into our computer system. This allows an accurate record of your attendance that can be shared with your health insurance company. Members enrolled in member self service through Princeton Club can view and print their attendance.
Unity Health Insurance: Quartz Well
The Quartz Well Personalized Digital Wellness program is available to eligible members. Quartz Well is simple, flexible and rewarding. It’s designed to reward you for taking care of yourself — whatever your fitness level, wherever you’re at.
- Log into QuartzMyChart to access personalized Reimbursement Form.
- Sync with tracking devices or mobile apps to earn points for steps you take in daily activities or working out.
- Points can be redeemed and used for purchases on Amazon.com.
For more information, please visit https://unityhealth.com/members/wellness-rewards
SSM Health– Dean Health Plan: Living Healthy
Dean Health Plan offers a Living Healthy Rewards program for making healthy decisions. Anyone age 18 and over who is covered under Dean Health Plan Insurance is eligible to participate. Individuals can receive rewards valued up to $150 per calendar year. Earn points that can be redeemed for rewards and can be spent like cash.
- Log in to Living Healthy Portal to create an account with the member number.
- Immediately you will be prompted to take the health assessment when you log in or click on health assessment.
- Enter the most recent health screening measurements.
- Log in to your Living Healthy portal and click rewards tab and Log It!
For more information, please visit: www.deancare.com/wellness/health-and-wellness
Group Health Cooperative: Exercise For Excellence
Group Health Cooperative wants to thank their members for participating in healthy choices.
- Every member who is 18 and older is eligible for Wellness Reimbursement.
- Keep track of 120 or more completed workouts during a 1-year period from January 1 st through December 31 st and receive $100 in a Wellness Reimbursement.
- When you feel you have reached 120 workouts, complete the Wellness Reimbursement Form and submit it along with your attendance record to GHC.
For more information, please visit https://ghcscw.com/wellness/wellness-reimbursement
Physicians Plus: WellPlus
Physicians Plus wants to reward members for making healthy choices. You can choose which program works best for you.
- Members can earn points for completing healthy activities and tracking them via the WellPlus online portal or phone app.
- Join a gym, exercise and complete a personal health assessment. You can earn up to $100 per adult member ($200 maximum annually per policy).
- The more points tracked and earned, the greater the reward!
For more information, please visit: https://pplusic.com/members/wellness-programs/wellplus
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota: BluePrint for Health
When you exercise the required number of days per month as a BCBS member you can get up to $20 per month reimbursement toward your membership fees. You will receive a credit 30 to 60 days after you have met the required number of days in a month.
- Log in to the website and select live healthy programs and discounts. Select “fitness discounts” to find a center near you.
- NIHCA rewards will appear and you will go to member options as first time enrollment. Select the proper insurance company followed by selecting the Princeton Club West and enroll online.
For more information, please visit: www.bluecrossmn.com
United Healthcare: Healthy Contributions
Any member who is 18 and older may receive a wellness reimbursement when visiting the Princeton Club for 12 or more days per calendar month.
- Member must enroll and print out an activation letter to obtain eligibility. Bring the letter and your email address to the Princeton Club to put on file.
- A maximum of two qualifying adults per household may participate in the program.
- The Princeton Club will report your workouts monthly to United Healthcare.
For more information, please call 855.215.0230 or visit: https://myuhc.com
*Available Only at Xpress Clubs, May Upgrade to Large Clubs.
*Optum Fitness Advantage: United Healthcare Medicare
Visit any participating location and have access to exercise classes, fitness equipment, and social activities as part of your United Healthcare Medicare Advantage plan, at no additional cost.
- Member must enroll to obtain an ID.
- Search for a participating location by address, city, or Zip code.
- Click on ‘Get Fitness Confirmation’ ID and write it down or print it out. Take your ID to your preferred location to activate your fitness benefit.
- The preferred location will issue your membership card.
For more information, please call the toll-free number on the back of member card or visit: https://fitnessadvantage.optum.com/members
*Silver & Fit
Designed to promote regular exercise and a way to meet new people and improve the quality of your life. Many benefits are available with the program and help keep you young and healthy. Members can earn rewards for being active.
- To find a fitness center enter the zip code and Log In or register if first time user.
- Create an account to check eligibility, member and account information.
For more information, please call 877.427.4788 or visit: www.silverandfit.com
A free fitness program for adults 65+ with unlimited access to any participating gym.
- Fill out the eligibility form to see if your insurance covers a free membership.
- Free classes with certified instructors and something for everyone at all levels of ability.
For more information, please visit: www.silversneakers.com
Please check each plan’s website for current requirements as they may be different from what is listed above. If you have questions about these Health Insurance Reimbursement Programs, please call us at 608-833-2639 for more information.
I began working with (my trainer) about a year ago and have achieved some incredible goals in my life. He is an amazing trainer and coach and is very knowledgeable about so many things including anatomy, physiology and other aspects of physical training, diet and exercise that are necessary in being a successful trainer.Princeton Club Member
Love this place. Have been a member for going on 5 years and have been satisfied with their excellent facilities and service. My kids love the teachers at the kids club - they actually engage in activities with them. My son has been going there since infancy and they were so patient when he was first reluctant to go. Now he runs in! Also love that there's a channel on all machines with TV where you can view your kids...wonderful place!Princeton Club Member
I joined about four months ago for two years to start. I had used the facility about three years ago for physical therapy with UW so I knew what to expect. Three times a week I go to swim classes in the early mornings, do my physical therapy in the resistance pool ahead of time and enjoy the whirlpool after my classes. When the weather cools down I will add some walking and perhaps a yoga class to my schedule. I like meeting new friends and knowing that every time I go there will be friendly faces to greet me and EXCELLENT trainers leading my classes. Before I joined I had mentally committed to the membership. Now I am physically committed! Thank you, Princeton Club!Princeton Club Member
It's my therapy place. It takes lots of motivation to get there, but once I'm there, it's so worth it!Princeton Club Member
I love the different classes and the fact most of them are free. It's nice to have variety with my workouts. I can chose a different class everyday of just work out on my own. I have also made some great friends during class.Princeton Club Member
The BEST gym!! Hands down. So many classes, weights, machines, etc. I've been a member since moving to Madison & wouldn't go anywhere else!!Princeton Club Member
Clean. Huge. They have it all. If you can't find it here you should stay home. One of the best gyms I've been to.Princeton Club Member
Beautiful Club. Excellent facility and wonderful, friendly staff.Princeton Club Member