Creating healthy, lasting weight loss by giving you the tools to create meaningful, lifelong change
What It’s About
The Biggest Loser is designed for you to lose weight in a safe, efficient, but most importantly, sustainable manner. Over the 12 week program, you will be challenged in both the physical and mental realms through customized group workouts, as well as weekly educational challenges to help set you on the right path for your fitness journey.
Whether you are trying to lose weight for the first time or looking to lose those last couple of pounds, our program will be of great benefit to you!
How It Works
- Choose from one, two, or three groups to train per week.
- All participants must come to the initial weigh-in and informational meeting Saturday, June 3rd.
- The weigh-in process will begin at 10am.
- Weight will be taken and pictures are optional.
- Location: Princeton Club Fitchburg
- Participants must go to the final weigh-in Saturday, July 15th at 10am at Princeton Club Fitchburg.
- Weigh in once a week with your trainer.
- Optional weekly challenges will be presented to you in class and you must complete it by the following week.
- You will be put into a prize raffle if you show your completed challenge to 1 trainer per week.
- Male and Female winners are determined by highest percentage of weight lost.
With access to all of our excellent trainers, we give participants the tools to not only lose weight during the contest but to turn that weight loss into a sustainable lifestyle and a fitness journey that will change them for the rest of their lives.
How to Register
Princeton Club Members:
- Use your Princeton Club login credentials to login to the Member Portal.
- From the Member Portal, click ‘Register for Classes’
- Navigate to “Biggest Loser – Fitchburg”
- Choose which sessions in which to register.
- Navigate to the top of the page and click on ‘Cart’ to check out.
Non Princeton Club Members:
1 Class per Week — $149 ($24.83 per Class)
2 Classes per Week — $199 ($16.58 per Class)
3 Classes per Week — $249 ($13.83 per Class)
Have a question about The Biggest Loser? Ask us here!
I began working with (my trainer) about a year ago and have achieved some incredible goals in my life. He is an amazing trainer and coach and is very knowledgeable about so many things including anatomy, physiology and other aspects of physical training, diet and exercise that are necessary in being a successful trainer.Princeton Club Member
Love this place. Have been a member for going on 5 years and have been satisfied with their excellent facilities and service. My kids love the teachers at the kids club - they actually engage in activities with them. My son has been going there since infancy and they were so patient when he was first reluctant to go. Now he runs in! Also love that there's a channel on all machines with TV where you can view your kids...wonderful place!Princeton Club Member
I joined about four months ago for two years to start. I had used the facility about three years ago for physical therapy with UW so I knew what to expect. Three times a week I go to swim classes in the early mornings, do my physical therapy in the resistance pool ahead of time and enjoy the whirlpool after my classes. When the weather cools down I will add some walking and perhaps a yoga class to my schedule. I like meeting new friends and knowing that every time I go there will be friendly faces to greet me and EXCELLENT trainers leading my classes. Before I joined I had mentally committed to the membership. Now I am physically committed! Thank you, Princeton Club!Princeton Club Member
It's my therapy place. It takes lots of motivation to get there, but once I'm there, it's so worth it!Princeton Club Member
I love the different classes and the fact most of them are free. It's nice to have variety with my workouts. I can chose a different class everyday of just work out on my own. I have also made some great friends during class.Princeton Club Member
The BEST gym!! Hands down. So many classes, weights, machines, etc. I've been a member since moving to Madison & wouldn't go anywhere else!!Princeton Club Member
Clean. Huge. They have it all. If you can't find it here you should stay home. One of the best gyms I've been to.Princeton Club Member
Beautiful Club. Excellent facility and wonderful, friendly staff.Princeton Club Member