Personal Trainers are ready to help you reach your fitness goals. Whether you are an elite athlete or someone who is thinking about beginning and exercise program, our trainers are dedicated to making sure you get on the right track.
PRINCETON CLUB EAST
- Mackie Weigel Functional Training Specialist
She specializes in functional training and health promotion to support her belief that everyone deserves a healthy lifestyle.
- Erika Davenport Athletic Performance and Injury Prevention Specialist
Erika dedicated herself to Personal Training after overcoming significant sports injuries and believes her passion for fitness can help anyone.
- Matthew McAllister Functional Movement and Strength Specialist
Matthew believes and understands that each person’s journey is their own and he will offer his best help and motivation along the way.
- Kristin Zais Strength and Mobility Training Specialist
Kristin found her love for health and fitness at a young age. When she was four years old, she was diagnosed with…
- Amanda Zielinski Functional Training Specialist
Amanda understands the importance of making a sustainable active lifestyle and is ready to help you commit to & build one too!
- Tanner Bruchs Body Transformation and Athletic Performance Specialist
Tanner is a passionate and determined person who wants to help you meet your fitness goals. Whether it is sport performance & conditioning, weight loss…
- Brett Sommers Personal Training Director -- Strength and Sports Performance Specialist
Brett believes each day presents a unique opportunity to improve upon the last and that applies to each facet of our everyday lives…
- Clay Callen Functional Training Specialist
Clay truly believes in helping people find a balanced lifestyle that encompasses all dimensions of health, wellness and fitness…
- Austin Sherven Injury Management/Sports Performance
For Austin Sherven athletics and fitness have been part of his life since he started playing soccer at age…
PRINCETON CLUB WEST
- Ben Shimanski Personal Trainer Princeton Club West
Ben decided to change his career after falling in love with fitness. His passion for fitness originated from…
- Andrew Cheng Personal Trainer Princeton Club West
Andrew is an International Sports Sciences Association Certified Personal Trainer. He is originally…
- Hannah Brakarsh Personal Trainer Princeton Club West
Hannah loves to help others achieve their fitness goals, whatever they may be!
- Mike Woehrl Personal Trainer Princeton Club West
Getting people excited to workout is Mike’s passion and is what motivates him to come to the gym everyday!
- Jessica Arp Personal Trainer Princeton Club West
Jessica loves connecting with members and building partnerships with clients to get them looking and feeling their best.
- Savannah Georgian Personal Trainer & Sports Performance Specialist
Whether you are looking to build strength, reach a physique goal, or exercise to build healthy habits for
- Nicole Carr Personal Trainer Princeton Club West
Nicole is dedicated to help clients overcome the ups and downs of fitness goals and achieve a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- Noah Coughlin Personal Trainer and Sports Performance Specialist
Noah is excited to build a catered plan to help you improve your health and fitness. Whether you’re an athlete, recovering from a major health event, or…
- Justin Kelly Personal Trainer & Sports Performance Specialist
A UW-Wisconsin graduate, Justin is passionate to help others improve their own self-confidence and quality of life through a quality diet and exercise regime.
- Teresa DeLeo Pilates Instructor Princeton Club West
Teresa is a Certified Pilates Instructor who teaches small group and private lessons. She enjoys working with people of all fitness levels and goals.
- Ethan Urban Personal Trainer Princeton Club West
Ethan’s love for fitness originated in his love for baseball…
- Becca Clark Personal Trainer Princeton Club West
Becca has spent her life playing sports and continually bettering herself…
- Wyatt Nuss Personal Training Director Princeton Club West
Wyatt is from Pardeeville, Wisconsin; once he graduated high school he continued his education at the …
- Priscilla Peterson Director of Sports Performance & Group Exercise
Priscilla Peterson is the Group Exercise Manager of Princeton Club West & Princeton Club Fitchburg; The Director of Sports Performance Training at Princeton Club West, and a Personal Trainer.
PRINCETON CLUB FITCHBURG
- Emily Lutfi Personal Trainer Princeton Club Fitchburg
Emily is excited to meet and work with new clients! As a Personal Trainer, she is dedicated to supporting you in achieving your goals.
- Stella Parker Personal Trainer Princeton Club Fitchburg
Stella is a passionate Certified Personal Trainer through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM). Before starting her career in fitness…
- Heidi Droster Personal Trainer Princeton Club Fitchburg
Heidi is excited to help her clients meet their fitness goals, no matter what they are, in a way that is enjoyable and rewarding.
- Jeff Houston Health Coach Princeton Club Fitchburg
As someone that knows the importance of accountability not only on the gym floor but more importantly…
- Kyle Costigan Personal Trainer Princeton Club Fitchburg
Kyle Costigan is a Wisconsin-Native who graduated from The University of Wisconsin-Madison, earning…
- Derek Ridings Personal Trainer Princeton Club Fitchburg
Derek graduated from Colorado State University with a bachelor’s degree in Health and Exercise Science. He then went on to become…
- Robin Maier Personal Trainer Princeton Club Fitchburg
Robin Maier is a Certified Personal Trainer as well a certified Prenatal/Postnatal Fitness Specialist and a…
- Maja Peterson Personal Trainer Princeton Club Fitchburg
Maja specializes in strength training, with an emphasis on body transformation…
- Alex Grahn Personal Trainer Princeton Club Fitchburg
From his depth of education and own successful weight loss journey, Trainer Alex knows what is needed to make your goals happen!
- Joel Paulino Personal Trainer Princeton Club Fitchburg
With a passion for athletics, health, and fitness, Joel is ready to guide you to your goal of achieving a healthier lifestyle.
- Adam Loeber Personal Trainer Princeton Club Fitchburg
Adam loves helping people change their life through their fitness journey by utilizing multiple styles of workouts customized for each individual.
- Nicole Alexander Personal Trainer Princeton Club Fitchburg
Nicole has been a personal trainer for over five years and enjoys educating and showing her clients what it takes to live a healthier lifestyle.
- Corey Nelson Personal Training Director Princeton Club Fitchburg
Corey enjoys creating workouts that are both challenging and fun for a wide range of individuals…
PRINCETON CLUB NEW BERLIN
- Matt “Matty” Wilhelm Personal Trainer
Matty received his Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from UW-Platteville. While there, he played two years …
- Jeremy Petfalski Senior Personal Trainer
Jeremy is a graduate from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse with a Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science …
- Karen Bast Senior Personal Trainer
Karen began her career in helping others with an Associate’s Degree in Physical Therapy Assistant from …
- Tom Wildt Master Personal Trainer
Tom’s love for optimizing the well being of clients extends beyond the purely physical to include the mental, emotional…
- Sarah Kress Master Personal Trainer
Sarah took her passion for motivating others to pursue healthy lifestyles and channeled it into a degree …
- Erin Frantz Personal Training Manager
Erin is our Personal Training Manager at the New Berlin location and been a trainer here since 2004.
PRINCETON CLUB XPRESS
- Taylor Thomas Personal Trainer • Princeton Club Xpress Cottage Grove, McFarland & Monona
Taylor is a passionate and determined person with a strong background in physique and bodybuilding training, athlete performance, weight loss, and overall body health transformations.
- Hannah Vasatko Personal Trainer • Princeton Club Xpress McFarland
Knowledgeable personal trainer ready to help you make your goals a reality, and live a healthier lifestyle.
- Kris Walter Princeton Club Xpress Regional Director, Personal Trainer • Princeton Club Xpress Cottage Grove
With 20+ years expereince as a fitness director, personal trainer, strength & conditioning specialist and coach, he’s ready to help you!
- Josh Kohn Personal Trainer & Club Manager • Princeton Club Xpress McFarland
Josh is a personal trainer with a vision and passion for fitness, and is equipped to build your personalized fitness program!
- Guillermo Rodriguez Personal Trainer & Club Manager • Princeton Club Xpress Monona
An energetic personal trainer with a holistic approach, known for curating uniquie training sessions catered to his clients’ needs.
- Tiffany Miles Personal Trainer • Princeton Club Xpress Middleton
Tiffany goes above and beyond to learn all areas of each person to make each of their goals and focus points achievable!
- Trevor Little Club Manager & Personal Trainer • Princeton Club Xpress Middleton
Trevor Little, an avid runner, is ready to create a personalized fitness plan for you to start reaching your goals!
I began working with (my trainer) about a year ago and have achieved some incredible goals in my life. He is an amazing trainer and coach and is very knowledgeable about so many things including anatomy, physiology and other aspects of physical training, diet and exercise that are necessary in being a successful trainer.Princeton Club Member
Love this place. Have been a member for going on 5 years and have been satisfied with their excellent facilities and service. My kids love the teachers at the kids club - they actually engage in activities with them. My son has been going there since infancy and they were so patient when he was first reluctant to go. Now he runs in! Also love that there's a channel on all machines with TV where you can view your kids...wonderful place!Princeton Club Member
I joined about four months ago for two years to start. I had used the facility about three years ago for physical therapy with UW so I knew what to expect. Three times a week I go to swim classes in the early mornings, do my physical therapy in the resistance pool ahead of time and enjoy the whirlpool after my classes. When the weather cools down I will add some walking and perhaps a yoga class to my schedule. I like meeting new friends and knowing that every time I go there will be friendly faces to greet me and EXCELLENT trainers leading my classes. Before I joined I had mentally committed to the membership. Now I am physically committed! Thank you, Princeton Club!Princeton Club Member
It's my therapy place. It takes lots of motivation to get there, but once I'm there, it's so worth it!Princeton Club Member
I love the different classes and the fact most of them are free. It's nice to have variety with my workouts. I can chose a different class everyday of just work out on my own. I have also made some great friends during class.Princeton Club Member
The BEST gym!! Hands down. So many classes, weights, machines, etc. I've been a member since moving to Madison & wouldn't go anywhere else!!Princeton Club Member
Clean. Huge. They have it all. If you can't find it here you should stay home. One of the best gyms I've been to.Princeton Club Member
Beautiful Club. Excellent facility and wonderful, friendly staff.Princeton Club Member