Our Biggest Loser Contest is designed to inspire and motivate you for real, permanent changes. Contestants on the TV show never thought they could do it, but with the right tools, they were successful.
The Biggest Loser contest is designed to inspire and motivate you for real and permanent weight loss results. Contestants on the TV show never thought they could do it, but with the right tools, they were tremendously successful. This Biggest Loser contest will provide you with the very tools you need to lose the weight that you want to lose!
Individual – Compete against other participants to lose the highest total percentage of body weight in 12 weeks.
*If there is a tie, the award will go to the contestant with the highest actual pounds lost.
Group – Be part of the group that collectively loses the highest total percentage of their body weight. (Trick: the more groups you join the better chance you have to win!)
*If there is a tie, the award will go to the group that loses the most actual pounds collectively.
There will be one male, one female and one team Grand Prize Winner.
1) Choose from one, two or three groups to train with per week.
2) All participants (including Xpress clubs) must come to the initial weigh in Saturday, February 4th . Informational meeting will begin at 9 a.m. Weigh in will immediately follow the meeting. Location: East Side Mega Club
3) Participants must come to the final weigh in Sunday, April 30th at 12 noon at the East Side Mega Club.
4) Weigh in once a week with your trainer. *If you are in multiple groups, you will weigh in with each trainer, each week.
5) Complete weekly food journals and turn them in to your trainer(s).
6) You must complete all of the listed above or you will be disqualified.
7) To Enter:
– Choose how many groups you would like to join. (Max of 3)
– Select the days/times that work best for you
– Register at the front desk and tell them how many and what groups you would like to join. *If you are an Xpress member, sign up with your club manager. Xpress members are allowed to join teams at the East Mega club and vice-versa
***Max of 15 participants per group. Spots fill up very quickly so register now!***
Biggest Loser package includes:
• Weekly 60 minute workout with the group(s) of your choice
• Review and Feedback of your weekly food journals
• Healthy recipes and nutrition counseling
• Monthly nutritional group counseling with one of our certified personal trainers-This will be held on every third Saturday of the program at 11am at the East Mega Club. (February 25th, March 18th, April 8th)
• Opportunity to compete in weekly challenges
• An individual fitness assessment with your trainer to develop a customized workout routine for you to do on your own that will supplement your group workouts.
• MVP nominations and winners every 3 weeks
One group per week- $239; if you sign up after December 31st — $252
Two groups per week- $315; if you sign up after December 31st — $348
Three groups per week- $389; if you sign up after December 31st — $432
*Add a one-on-one personal trainer during the 12 week program for just an additional $499. (A savings of almost $300 — Discount of 35% off regular pricing)
**Prices will increase January 1st, signup now and save!!
Choose from any time at any club!
East side members may train at the Xpress clubs and Xpress members may train at the East side club if it fits better in their schedule.
|MON||6:30 – 7:30 AM||Ali||Cottage Grove|
|MON||5:00 – 6:00 PM||Junior||East|
|MON||5:30 – 6:30 PM||Dan J.||Cottage Grove|
|MON||6:00 – 7:00 PM||Jeff||McFarland|
|TUES||6:00 – 7:00 AM||Lauren||East|
|TUES||3:30 – 4:30 PM||Crystal||East|
|TUES||5:00 – 6:00 PM||Crystal||East|
|TUES||5:00 – 6:00 PM||Kohl||Monona|
|TUES||6:00 – 7:00 PM||Rachel||East|
|WED||6:30 – 7:30 AM||Ali||Cottage Grove|
|WED||5:00 – 6:00 PM||Cole||East|
|WED||5:30 – 6:30 PM||Dan J.||Cottage Grove|
|WED||6:00 – 7:00 PM||Dan W.||East|
|THUR||6:00 – 7:00 AM||Cole||East|
|THUR||5:00 – 6:00 PM||Junior||East|
|THUR||6:00 – 7:00 PM||Kohl||Monona|
|THUR||6:15 – 7:15 PM||Lauren||East|
|SAT||8:00 – 9:00 AM||Junior||East|
|SAT||9:00 – 10:00 AM||Crystal||East|
|SAT||9:00 – 10:00 AM||Alex||McFarland|
|SAT||9:00 – 10:00 AM||Dan J.||Cottage Grove|
|SAT||9:00 – 10:00 AM||Ali||Monona|
|SAT||10:30 – 11:30 AM||Crystal||East|
Top male and female – Will each receive a $500 gift card to Amazon.com or 12 FREE Personal Training sessions + free round of Biggest Loser Continuation training (8 weeks of group training with your same group and trainer.) Winners will also receive 2 months FREE Hydro massage and a free month membership to give to a friend.
2nd place male and female finishers will receive a $100 gift card to Amazon.com or 3 FREE Personal Training sessions. Winners will also receive 2 months FREE Hydro massage.
3rd place male and female finishers will receive a $50 gift card to Amazon.com or 50% off 1 round of Biggest Loser Continuation. Winners will also receive 1 month FREE Hydro massage.
Top group – Each member of the group (including the winning trainer) will receive gift cards to local business. Also, each participant will receive a free round of Biggest Loser Continuation training. (8 weeks of group training with your same group and trainer.)
Every 3 weeks: Each team will nominate an MVP and the winner (from each team) will receive a prize.
**Top male and female who lose the most total pounds – will receive a free round of Biggest Loser continuation training. (8 weeks of group training with your same group and trainer.)
1. Participants must weigh in once a week. All participants in a group will weigh in before their group workout and report their weight to their trainers before each scheduled workout. If you are in multiple groups, you will weigh in with each trainer, each week.
2. For the initial and final weigh-ins, participants should wear normal workout clothes. (T-shirt, shorts or workout pants and socks.) Shoes will be removed and there can’t be anything found in pockets. (NO JEANS or SWEATSHIRTS-This will be strictly enforced)
3. You must fill out and complete a weekly food journal. Food journals will be tracked through www.sparkpeople.com or www.myfitnesspal.com. If you do not have access to the internet, let your trainer know before the contest begins.
4. Challenges will be presented to each group every week. If you complete a challenge, you will receive a .25% advantage from your weight for that week.
5. Princeton Club strongly advises all contestants to lose weight safely following healthy eating and exercising habits. There are many resources at the club to assist you with losing weight in a healthy manner. We strongly discourage skipping meals, starving yourself before weigh-ins or excessive exercising that is unsafe. (Your trainer can expound upon these suggestions if you need them to)
6. If you do not lose weight for 2 consecutive weeks, a trainer will contact you to review your current workout routine and nutrition plan.
7. The winner will be determined by the top male and female who loses the largest percentage of body weight. If there is a tie, the winner will be determined by who lost the most actual pounds. To qualify for the top prize, all requirements of the contest must be met with no exceptions.
8. All rules are enforced on all participants with no exceptions. It is the participants’ responsibility to read and understand the rules and guidelines.
9. Contest is between East side clubs only. Including East Side Mega Club, Monona Xpress, McFarland Xpress and Cottage Grove Xpress. East side contestants cannot work out in the West side groups or participate in their program and vice-versa. Members, however, can use the west clubs to work out on their own per their membership agreement.
Crystal Harvey- email@example.com