Our Biggest Loser Contest is designed to inspire and motivate you for real, permanent changes. Contestants on the TV show never thought they could do it, but with the right tools, they were successful.
Princeton Club East
October 9th – December 4th, 2021
The Biggest Loser Weight-Loss contest is designed to inspire and motivate you for real and permanent weight loss results. This contest will provide you with the right tools you need to lose the weight that you want to lose! And let’s win some prizes along the way!
Individual- Compete against other participants to lose the highest total percentage of body weight in 8 weeks.
*If there is a tie, the award will go to the contestant with the highest actual pounds lost.
Group- Be part of the group that collectively loses the highest total percentage of their body weight. (Trick: the more groups you join the better chance you have to win!)
*If there is a tie, the award will go to the group that loses the most actual pounds collectively. Teams will be a combination of generations.
Winners – There will be one male, one female, and one team Grand Prize Winner.
How it works:
- Choose from one, two, or three groups to train with per week.
- All participants must come to the initial weigh-in Saturday, October 9th. The initial weigh-in procedure will begin at 11 a.m. Weight will be taken and pictures are optional. Location: East Side Club
- Participants must come to the final weigh-in Saturday, December 4th at 12 noon at the East Side Club.
- Weigh-in once a week with your trainer. *If you are in multiple groups, you will weigh in with each trainer, each week.
- You must complete all of the listed requirements above or you will be disqualified.
- Choose how many groups you would like to join (max. of 3)
- Select the days/times that work best for you
- Register through a Personal Trainer, your online Member Portal, or the Princeton Club mobile app (App Store, Google Play).
*If you are an Xpress member, sign up with Rachel Gregory (email@example.com). Xpress members are allowed to join teams at the East Side Club.
**Questions? Contact Rachel Gregory, Personal Training Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 241-2639.
***Max of 12 participants per group. Spots fill up very quickly so register now!***
Biggest Loser package includes:
• Weekly 60 minute workout with the group(s) of your choice.
• Review and feedback of your weekly food journals.
• Healthy recipes and nutrition counseling.
• Opportunity to compete in multiple challenges.
• An individual fitness assessment with your trainer to take your starting measurements (InBody Scan) and to develop a workout routine for you to do on your own that will supplement your group workouts.
• Nutrition Counseling Session with our trainers:
• Brittany – Saturday, October 30th • 11:30 am – 12:30 pm • In the Trainer Studio
• Clay – Saturday, November 13th • 11:30 am – 12:30 pm • In the Trainer Studio
• MVP nominations and winners.
• Raffle Drawing for prizes. You will be put into the raffle when you give a food journal to 1 trainer per week.
• Free Boot Camp class taught by our trainers:
• Caitlin – Sunday, October 24th • 10:00 am – 11:00 am • In the Gymnasium
• Austin – Sunday, November 14th • 10:00 am – 11:00 am • In the Gymnasium
$160 / 1 class for all 8 weeks
We offer a multi-class discount. If you take multiple classes, you will receive:
Sign up for 2 classes/week – get 10% discount ($288 total)
Sign up for 3 classes/week – get 20% discount ($384 total)
**Must sign-up with a trainer to receive the multi-class discount.
Once you are signed up for the program, you are eligible to purchase 12 Personal Training sessions for 15% off!
Non-Members are WELCOME!! Non-member added surcharge: $15 flat fee
You can register with a Personal Trainer, through your online Member Portal, or the Princeton Club mobile app (App Store, Google Play)! Space is limited so register today!
**To receive the multi-class discount, you must sign-up with a Personal Trainer.
TRAINERS AND TIMES
** If a participant misses a group session due to illness, travel, etc. they may make it up in another group that week. In order to schedule a make-up, the participant must contact their trainer to schedule their makeup. Participants cannot change their group permanently once the program has begun.
Top male and female – Will each win 10 FREE Personal Training sessions + free round of Biggest Loser Continuation training (8 weeks of group training with any group/any trainer.) Winners will also receive 2 months FREE Hydro massage.
2nd place male and female – Will each win 5 FREE Personal Training sessions + 50% off 1 round of Biggest Loser Continuation training (8 weeks of group training with any group/any trainer.) Winners will also receive 2 months FREE Hydro massage.
3rd place male and female – Will each win 3 FREE Personal Training sessions. Winners will also receive 2 months FREE Hydro massage.
Top group – Each member of the group will receive club cash, 2 months FREE hydromassage, and each participant will receive a free round of Biggest Loser Continuation training (8 weeks of group training with your same group and trainer.)
MCP Week 4 and 7: Each team will nominate an MVP and the winner (from each team) will receive a prize.
*Discounts cannot be combined. If you win multiple discount prizes, they must be redeemed separately. The Free and discounted continuation prizes are valid on the immediate continuation classes we offer once this program ends only.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- The Initial weigh-in on October 9th and the final weigh-in on December 4th are mandatory. We MUST do an official weigh-in for you to be eligible to win the contest.
- Participants must weigh in once a week. All participants in a group will weigh in before their group workout and report their weight to their trainers before each scheduled workout. If you are in multiple groups, you don’t have to weigh in every class, but you need to report your weight to your trainer at each workout.
- For the initial and final weigh-ins, participants should wear normal workout clothes. (T-shirt, shorts or workout pants and socks.) Shoes will be removed and there can’t be anything found in pockets. (NO JEANS or SWEATSHIRTS-This will be strictly enforced)
- In order to be placed in the raffle, you must turn in a weekly food journal. Food journals will be tracked through www.sparkpeople.com or www.myfitnesspal.com. If you do not have access to the internet, let your trainer know before the contest begins.
- Challenges will be presented to you in class and you must complete it by the following week. If you complete a challenge, you will receive a .25% advantage from your weight for that week.
- Princeton Club strongly advises all contestants to lose weight safely following healthy eating and exercising habits. There are many resources at the club to assist you with losing weight in a healthy manner. We strongly discourage skipping meals, starving yourself before weigh-ins or excessive exercising that is unsafe. (Your trainer can expound upon these suggestions if you need them to.)
- If you do not lose weight for 2 consecutive weeks, please contact a trainer to review your current workout routine and nutrition plan.
- The winner will be determined by the top participant who loses the largest percentage of body weight. If there is a tie, the winner will be determined by who lost the most actual pounds. To qualify for the top prize, all requirements of the contest must be met with no exceptions.
- All rules are enforced for all participants with no exceptions. It is the participants’ responsibility to read and understand the rules and guidelines.
- The contest is between the East side club only. East side contestants cannot jump into the West side groups or participate in their program and vice-versa. Members, however, can use the other Princeton Clubs to work out on their own per their membership agreement.
Rachel Gregory – email@example.com
Co Program Director:
Caitlin Sheldon – firstname.lastname@example.org
BIGGEST LOSER CONTINUATION CLASSES
Princeton Club East
Summer 2021 Continuation Classes
12 Week Session
June 14th – September 4th, 2021
Biggest Loser Continuation Classes are a great way to join a group lead by our incredible Personal Trainers, and work alongside other members committed to weight loss!
Whether or nor you competed in our most recent Biggest Loser Weight-Loss Contest, this class is for you if you want to lose weight in a healthy, sustainable way. All fitness levels are welcome, and modifications and variations will be incorporated to accommodate any injuries or limitations you might have. From triathletes to beginners, everyone is joining this fun and intense workout to achieve measurable results!
Get 10% Off when you sign up for 2 Classes a week.
Get 20% Off when you sign up for 3+ Classes a week.
***Max of 10 participants per group. Spots fill up very quickly so register now!***
TRAINERS AND TIMES
|Monday||9 am – 10 am||Austin|
|Monday||6 pm – 7 pm||Rachel|
|Tuesday||6 am – 7 am||Clay|
|Tuesday||5 pm – 6 pm||Tanner|
|Wednesday||6 am – 7 am||Rachel|
|Wednesday||4 pm – 5 pm||Tanner|
|Wednesday||5:15 pm – 6:15 pm||Clay|
|Thursday||6:30 pm – 7:30 pm||Brett|
|Saturday||9 am – 10 am||Austin|
I began working with (my trainer) about a year ago and have achieved some incredible goals in my life. He is an amazing trainer and coach and is very knowledgeable about so many things including anatomy, physiology and other aspects of physical training, diet and exercise that are necessary in being a successful trainer.Princeton Club Member
Love this place. Have been a member for going on 5 years and have been satisfied with their excellent facilities and service. My kids love the teachers at the kids club - they actually engage in activities with them. My son has been going there since infancy and they were so patient when he was first reluctant to go. Now he runs in! Also love that there's a channel on all machines with TV where you can view your kids...wonderful place!Princeton Club Member
I joined about four months ago for two years to start. I had used the facility about three years ago for physical therapy with UW so I knew what to expect. Three times a week I go to swim classes in the early mornings, do my physical therapy in the resistance pool ahead of time and enjoy the whirlpool after my classes. When the weather cools down I will add some walking and perhaps a yoga class to my schedule. I like meeting new friends and knowing that every time I go there will be friendly faces to greet me and EXCELLENT trainers leading my classes. Before I joined I had mentally committed to the membership. Now I am physically committed! Thank you, Princeton Club!Princeton Club Member
It's my therapy place. It takes lots of motivation to get there, but once I'm there, it's so worth it!Princeton Club Member
I love the different classes and the fact most of them are free. It's nice to have variety with my workouts. I can chose a different class everyday of just work out on my own. I have also made some great friends during class.Princeton Club Member
The BEST gym!! Hands down. So many classes, weights, machines, etc. I've been a member since moving to Madison & wouldn't go anywhere else!!Princeton Club Member
Clean. Huge. They have it all. If you can't find it here you should stay home. One of the best gyms I've been to.Princeton Club Member
Beautiful Club. Excellent facility and wonderful, friendly staff.Princeton Club Member