Our Biggest Loser Contest is designed to inspire and motivate you for real, permanent changes. Contestants on the TV show never thought they could do it, but with the right tools, they were successful.
BIGGEST LOSER 2018
Biggest Loser winners:
Male – Joel W. — lost 22.6% of his total body weight (trained with Austin & Lauren)
Female – Alisha G. — lost 22.9% of her total body weight (trained with Crystal & Cole)
Male – Joe S. — lost 21.9% of his total body weight (trained with Crystal, Cole, & Austin)
Female – Kiya G. — lost 20.8% of her total body weight (**did not sign photo waiver)(trained with Crystal & Cole)
Male – Curtis D. — lost 16.9% of his total body weight
Female – Sabine A. — lost 19.8% of her total body weight
1st place team:
Cole Thursday 6am (Alisha, Kiya, Nicolle, Nancy M. Kristen, MaryAnn)
Princeton Club East and Princeton Xpress Clubs
(Monona, McFarland, Cottage Grove)
January 27th through April 22nd
Registration Deadline: January 26th
The Biggest Loser contest is designed to inspire and motivate you for real and permanent weight loss results. Contestants on the TV show never thought they could do it, but with the right tools, they were tremendously successful. This Biggest Loser contest will provide you with the very tools you need to lose the weight that you want to lose!
Individual- Compete against other participants to lose the highest total percentage of body weight in 12 weeks.
*If there is a tie, the award will go to the contestant with the highest actual pounds lost.
Group- Be part of the group that collectively loses the highest total percentage of their body weight. (Trick: the more groups you join the better chance you have to win!)
*If there is a tie, the award will go to the group that loses the most actual pounds collectively.
There will be one male, one female and one team Grand Prize Winner.
HOW IT WORKS
- Choose from one, two or three groups to train with per week.
- All participants (including Xpress clubs) must come to the initial weigh in Saturday, January 27th. Informational meeting will begin at 9 a.m. Photographs and weigh in will immediately follow the meeting. Location: East Side Mega Club
- Participants must come to the final weigh in Sunday, April 22nd at 12 noon at the East Side Mega Club.
- Weigh in once a week with your trainer. *If you are in multiple groups, you will weigh in with each trainer, each week.
- Complete weekly food journals and turn them in to your trainer(s).
- You must complete all of the listed above or you will be disqualified.
- TO ENTER
Choose how many groups you would like to join. (Max of 3)
Select the days/times that work best for you
Register at the front desk and tell them how many and what groups you would like to join. *If you are an Xpress member, sign up with your club manager. Xpress members are allowed to join teams at the East Mega club and vice-versa
***Max of 15 participants per group. Spots fill up very quickly so register now!***
Biggest Loser package includes:
- Weekly 60 minute workout with the group(s) of your choice
- Review and Feedback of your weekly food journals
- Healthy recipes and nutrition counseling
- Opportunity to compete in weekly challenges
- An individual fitness assessment with your trainer to develop a customized workout routine for you to do on your own that will supplement your group workouts.
- Discount on Fit Fresh Meal options to help guide you through healthy eating.
- Quarterly Nutritional counseling with Lauren Saturdays at 11:30am (February 17th, March 10th, March 31st).
- MVP nominations and winners every 3 weeks
- Monthly Drawing for prizes. Entries based on Group Exercise classes attended.
One group per week- $239; if you sign up after December 31st — $255
Two groups per week- $315; if you sign up after December 31st — $354
Three groups per week- $389; if you sign up after December 31st — $453
*Add a one-on-one personal trainer during the 12 week program for just an additional $499. (A savings of almost $300 — Discount of 35% off regular pricing)
**Prices will increase January 1st, signup now and save!!
TRAINERS AND TIMES
Choose from any time at any club!
East side members may train at the Xpress clubs and Xpress members may train at the East side club if it fits better in their schedule.
*** If a participant misses a group session due to illness, travel, etc. they may make it up in another group that week. In order to schedule a make-up, the participant must contact the trainer of the group they would like to join for the make-up class. However, participants cannot change their group permanently once the program has begun.
Prizes: Top male and female-
Will each receive a $500 gift card to Amazon.com or 12 FREE Personal Training sessions + free round of Biggest Loser Continuation training (8 weeks of group training with your same group and trainer.) Winners will also receive 2 months FREE Hydro massage and a free month membership to give to a friend.
2nd place male and female finishers will receive a $100 gift card to Amazon.com or 3 FREE Personal Training sessions. Winners will also receive 2 months FREE Hydro massage.
3rd place male and female finishers will receive a $50 gift card to Amazon.com or 50% off 1 round of Biggest Loser Continuation. Winners will also receive 1 month FREE Hydro massage.
Prizes: Top group-
Each member of the group (including the winning trainer) will receive gift cards to local business. Also, each participant will receive a free round of Biggest Loser Continuation training. (8 weeks of group training with your same group and trainer.)
Every 3 weeks: Each team will nominate an MVP and the winner (from each team) will receive a prize.
**Top male and female who lose the most total pounds- will receive a free round of Biggest Loser continuation training. (8 weeks of group training with your same group and trainer.)
Princeton Club Biggest Loser Rules and Guidelines:
- The Initial weigh-in on January 27th and the final weigh-in on April 22nd are mandatory. We MUST do an official weigh-in for you to be eligible to win the contest.
- Participants must weigh in once a week. All participants in a group will weigh in before their group workout and report their weight to their trainers before each scheduled workout. If you are in multiple groups, you will weigh in with each trainer, each week.
- For the initial and final weigh-ins, participants should wear normal workout clothes. (T-shirt, shorts or workout pants and socks.) Shoes will be removed and there can’t be anything found in pockets. (NO JEANS or SWEATSHIRTS-This will be strictly enforced)
- You must fill out and complete a weekly food journal. Food journals will be tracked through sparkpeople.com or www.myfitnesspal.com. If you do not have access to the internet, let your trainer know before the contest begins.
- Challenges will be presented to each group every week. If you complete a challenge, you will receive a .25% advantage from your weight for that week.
- Princeton Club strongly advises all contestants to lose weight safely following healthy eating and exercising habits. There are many resources at the club to assist you with losing weight in a healthy manner. We strongly discourage skipping meals, starving yourself before weigh-ins or excessive exercising that is unsafe. (Your trainer can expound upon these suggestions if you need them to)
- If you do not lose weight for 2 consecutive weeks, a trainer will contact you to review your current workout routine and nutrition plan.
- The winner will be determined by the top male and female who loses the largest percentage of body weight. If there is a tie, the winner will be determined by who lost the most actual pounds. To qualify for the top prize, all requirements of the contest must be met with no exceptions.
- All rules are enforced on all participants with no exceptions. It is the participants’ responsibility to read and understand the rules and guidelines.
- Contest is between East side clubs only. Including East Side Mega Club, Monona Xpress, McFarland Xpress and Cottage Grove Xpress. East side contestants cannot work out in the West side groups or participate in their program and vice-versa. Members, however, can use the west clubs to work out on their own per their membership agreement.
Program Director: Crystal Harvey- email@example.com
I began working with (my trainer) about a year ago and have achieved some incredible goals in my life. He is an amazing trainer and coach and is very knowledgeable about so many things including anatomy, physiology and other aspects of physical training, diet and exercise that are necessary in being a successful trainer.Princeton Club Member
Love this place. Have been a member for going on 5 years and have been satisfied with their excellent facilities and service. My kids love the teachers at the kids club - they actually engage in activities with them. My son has been going there since infancy and they were so patient when he was first reluctant to go. Now he runs in! Also love that there's a channel on all machines with TV where you can view your kids...wonderful place!Princeton Club Member
I joined about four months ago for two years to start. I had used the facility about three years ago for physical therapy with UW so I knew what to expect. Three times a week I go to swim classes in the early mornings, do my physical therapy in the resistance pool ahead of time and enjoy the whirlpool after my classes. When the weather cools down I will add some walking and perhaps a yoga class to my schedule. I like meeting new friends and knowing that every time I go there will be friendly faces to greet me and EXCELLENT trainers leading my classes. Before I joined I had mentally committed to the membership. Now I am physically committed! Thank you, Princeton Club!Princeton Club Member
It's my therapy place. It takes lots of motivation to get there, but once I'm there, it's so worth it!Princeton Club Member
I love the different classes and the fact most of them are free. It's nice to have variety with my workouts. I can chose a different class everyday of just work out on my own. I have also made some great friends during class.Princeton Club Member
The BEST gym!! Hands down. So many classes, weights, machines, etc. I've been a member since moving to Madison & wouldn't go anywhere else!!Princeton Club Member
Clean. Huge. They have it all. If you can't find it here you should stay home. One of the best gyms I've been to.Princeton Club Member
Beautiful Club. Excellent facility and wonderful, friendly staff.Princeton Club Member